Tuesday, February 11, 2014

After the Rain.....


          Its been awhile since I posted something for my blog so a friend of mine asked to post something, anything that pop into my mind .Well, I now have something in mind but it will post it I guess next week because this week is our Midterms o.O. Then why I am here??? Hahahaha... I really don't know. Well anyway, the video that I will post is song entitled: After the Rain by Noelle Cassandra, for those who knew me, they know that I'm not really into music so when I share something musical-related then it must be really something. This is my theme song for the week because its Midterms week and the term "midterms" in Medschool is reeeeeaaaaaalllllyyyyyyy :/ </3 

           I am a big fan of N.C., ever since 2010 I guess, a good friend of mine even gave me a CD of hers and I am in love with it! :) What I like most about her style is  its simplicity and sincerity especially her original compositions and the other thing that made her different from the other singers is that she is a harpist. Cool right? Here is the full lyrics that I got from her site:

AFTER THE RAIN
Music & lyrics by Noelle Cassandra

Verse
Have you ever felt like giving up?
Have you ever felt this world’s taken too much?
Have you ever wanted this to all just end?
Have you ever wished you’d not wake up?
Have you ever wished you’re someone you’re not?
Have you ever wished your broken heart would mend?

Chorus
But get up and fight the fight.
Take it day by day.
‘Cuz there’s always sunshine after the rain.

Verse
Have you ever felt you’re all alone?
Have you ever gone back to an empty home?
Have you ever laid down and cried yourself to sleep?
Have you ever needed someone to care,
But found out that there’s nobody there?
Have you ever felt there’s more to life you need?

(repeat chorus)

Bridge
Have you felt there’s no reason to go on?
But believe, you’re exactly where you belong.

Chorus 2
Get up and fight the fight.
Take it day by day.
Cuz there’s always sunshine after the rain.

(repeat chorus 2)



1 comment:

  1. hi natalie! so nice to see you posting. :D struggle ba ang midterms? hehe. ganda ng song na share mo. kailangan natin yan and let's take it day by day. :) goodluck on your exams, natalie! you can do it. :D

    P.S. im expecting more posts after your midterms. XD

    ReplyDelete