Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I am back

         I can't sleep so I decide to post something on this blog. This has been very embarrassing day but I don;t have plans to tell you why. I know I'm mean so please bear with me.

        The reason why I post is because of my twitter account which I suppose to have deactivated so looong ago. Last Sunday, i received a notification that a certain someone followed me on twitter, I was really surprised because  I deactivated my account last 2009 when I was still a first year undergrad because during those times no really cared about twitter, my friends don't have twitter and it was really pretty boring. But because of the notification, I am back on the Twitter world now that I presently a fourth year undergrad!!! After 3 looong years!!! O.O
  





No comments:

Post a Comment