Thursday, December 1, 2011

NCMH... ;)

December 01, 2011


7:45 pm


Its December 1 and its  24  days 'till Christmas! I am so happy!!! :) 


Today, we had our first and quiz in OD and my scores are not that really good :( So I am striving to really study hard  for the next quizzes para makabawi ako. Kaya ko toh!! On the other hand, the chant "all is well" really works because in the afternoon I really had a good time with our class for our first ever exposure trip at the National Center for Mental Health in Mandaluyong. I was really awed but  a little bit scared but  I guess its normal for first timers. These are some of the pictures during the trip:

Some of my classmates!!!

The National Center for Mental Health

Inside the compound...

Some of my classmates again while waiting in the bus...

Souvenirs from the Center; these stuffs were made by some of the patients ^-^
 Aren't they cute???

No comments:

Post a Comment