Monday, December 5, 2011

A LONER


4: 22 am


I was asked b a classmate, “are you a social person or a loner?” I answered a loner. Why? The reason is that because I am a very difficult person to handle. I am a very weird, restless, shy and independent and inconsiderate person. Even though I have a circle of friends, I feel I am still alone, needed to be alone. I admit that I have difficulty communicating and relating myself to others and that is something I am trying to overcome. Yan palagi ang pinagtatampo ng mga kaibigan sa akin… bigla lang daw ako nawawala ng di nagpapaalam at bigla ding sumusulpot ng di nagsasabi, inconsiderate din daw ako tapos mahirap daw ako kausapin, intindihin parang may wall at nasa ibang planeta ako. I am just really thankful my friends are really very understanding and they accepted for who I am and that they’re the one who are adjusting because of my personality. I am happy when I am with my friends, I feel all my problems disappeared and all I do is to laugh, and they make my day light and happy.

Maybe I am  a selfish person because I really am very annoying and inconsiderate most of the time of my friends; I just hope they will forgive me with all of my “pagkukulang” as a friend.

our first ever picture as a barkada!!!! :D .. shot in corregidor, circa 2009

 My family knows that I am more of a listener than a talker, that I enjoy more when I am alone that sometimes they force me out to mingle with people because they feel that I am shutting myself down from other people. I can last long hours being quiet and won’t talk unless someone budges me to talk. Like with my friends, I am very thankful for my family for being understanding and patient with me for as long as I can remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment