Tuesday, December 20, 2011

FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS BREAK


December 18, 2011

1:30 pm

Its my first day of my Christmas vacation and I am so happy to be able to be back here in the province for Christmas.  Its really raining hard here last night but thank God we have good weather today. My family and I attended simbang gabi this morning afterwhich we bought pandesal, puto st Pening’s for our breakfast. We doze off afterwards because we really are all sleepy!!!

By the way I don’t plan to be a fashion blogger but I want to share with you my attire yesterday and for this morning because I really like it.




Whatcha think of my looks?  :D


Time check: its 8:50 pm
We went to Gaisano Mall Sogod,its my first time to visit there; its quite big actually and its very organized. My mom, sisters, cousins, aunties and pamangkins ate at Dimsum Express, and we ordered halo-halo and a 30’’ inches Calda pizza! Thank God we all so full! After we ate, we had a meeting for our annual Christmas party and then we stroll around. :D

 Last December 15, we finally got to have our specially made to order varsity jackets!!! It is expensive but it’s worth it because it’s really nice and beautifully done… Also on that day, our class celebrated our Christmas party, it was full of fun and laughter!!! It WAS REALLY A HOPPY, HOPPY DAY!!! We also had good food and nice venue (Beth’s House) but the sad thing though is not we are not complete, there are only like 37 attendees buts its okay because we make the most of it memorable. LOVE YOU P5 BATCH 2013!!!! 
ROCK ON!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment